Scott Couchenour, CEO of Serving Strong Enterprises, wants to help you eliminate burnout from your ministry leadership landscape. He needs your help. The best way to get started is to hear from pastors and ministry leaders just like you about what it’s actually like to lead from where you sit.
To that end, Scott is conducting 100 recorded interviews with leaders just like you which will become a podcast. The insights gained from the interviews will be condensed into a book along with doable personal growth action steps. So the greater public can listen to the podcasts as they follow along in the book.
If you are a pastor or ministry leader and you’d be interested in taking part in this project, contact Scott at [email protected]. The interview will take no longer than 30 minutes. Below is a sampling of the kind of questions you would be asked.
- How did you come to serve in the leadership position you hold?
- Over the years, what has become one of your favorite things about what you do?
- What are a couple of the most difficult things about your ministry, either from your experience or from what you’ve observed first hand?
- How do you keep your spiritual walk vibrant? (or relationships, finances, emotional health, physical health, job skills)
- One is the single greatest thing you’d like your life to say, after you’re gone?
Again, if you’re a pastor or ministry leader and you want to help with this project that will have an impact on the lives of countless other leaders, email Scott at [email protected]