Over the last six blog posts we have discussed the following questions.
- If you had to grade each ministry in your church on how well they are organized how would you score each of them?
- How would you know how to score them?
- What would your “score card” look like?
- What would be key to help you consistently grade the ministries in your church so they can improve and help you make more disciples of Christ?
The last key element I would suggest you include in your score card Price.
- This is what each ministry costs in dollars and other resources.
Questions to answer:
- How will each ministry be funded?
- What start-up funds are needed?
- How much money will be needed during the first year and each year there after?
- What is the budget for each ministry?
- Who is authorized to spend the money? What is the process?
- How much time will be required of those involved in this ministry?
- What resources other than money and time will be needed?
This is the last key element on our short list of things needed to help you develop your personalized score card. If you want more in-depth coaching to help you develop your own score card click on the links below or give me a call (864-977-1632).